You’ll find that our ELICOS curriculum and course documentation materials will save you a lot of time, money and anxiety. Our course materials are designed to meet the course requirements under C1 of the new ELICOS Standards 2018.
Before you Buy
Please click on the sections below to read details about our ELICOS curriculum/ course documentation. Please call us anytime if you have any questions. We will be very happy to help.
Also, please make sure that you view the samples prior to making any purchases.
About our Curriculum Documentation
ELICOS COURSE DOCUMENTATION ALIGNED TO C1 REQUIREMENTS
Our ELICOS Course documentation has been developed to assist organisations in their ELICOS teaching delivery. Our ELICOS course documentation is designed to specifically meet the requirements of C1 under the ELICOS Standards.
Also, the documents are produced in a format that allows you to review, copy and paste the required sections into the registration form, so you can complete the CRICOS application (for ELICOS) easily for each course. They are designed to save time and money as it would cost individual RTOs a lot of time to produce and compile the course outlines, timetables and relevant resources for each level.
As required under the ELICOS Standards, you would obviously need to meet the relevant provider standards and have qualified ELICOS staff to manage your curriculum and teaching delivery. You would also need to ensure that you have the required facilities, equipment, resources, relevant textbooks and supplementary reference books for teachers to comply with the Provider Standards. The course documentation provides a list of the recommended textbooks and supplementary resources that you can purchase to support your teaching delivery. We believe that our ready-to-use ELICOS course documentation would save you lots of time and money and give your ELICOS Director of Studies a great head start in delivering an outstanding program to your students.
The courses are designed to assist teachers in delivering lessons easily by following a structured lesson plan for 20 hours per week X 10 weeks. We have planned the courses using a core textbook which covers approximately 60% of the weekly lesson duration. The remaining 40% is based on a range of external texts and authentic materials to provide a comprehensive language learning experience for students.
The courses have been designed by highly qualified and experienced ELICOS teachers who have post-graduate qualifications and diverse teaching experience. While we have taken care to develop comprehensive course plans, please note that the materials have not been endorsed by NEAS or any regulatory authority. We have offered the materials to other RTOs who have successfully lodged their applications using our materials. We do take full responsibility for any course documentation provided by us, and we undertake to rectify any gaps identified at the initial addition to scope audit that relates directly to our materials (subject to the application being lodged within 3 months from the date of purchase).
The materials comprise a detailed timetable with hourly session plans that your ELICOS teachers can follow week-by week for a 10 week course. In addition, we provide brief lesson plans where external materials may have been used. Any external materials embedded in the lesson plans are provided free of cost for easy access. We also provide a free (at no cost) sample photocopy of recommended materials compiled by us from external sources, referred to in the weekly course outlines, to make it easy for you to reproduce as permitted under your own Copyright Agency licence as an RTO. Please note that we cannot guarantee high quality photocopies as these are provided as supplementary samples only. Also, please note that the external resources are provided for free to you as recommended resources, and our quoted price is only for the materials written by us.
The course content includes references to the formative and summative assessments that are drawn from the recommended textbook and teacher’s reference book for each level. So you will not need to develop formative and summative assessments separately. Your teachers will be able to access the relevant assessments as scheduled from the relevant teacher resource books. However, please note that the materials do not include any entry tests, which you may wish to develop in-house. We can provide a sample free of charge for you to modify and use as required.
- The General English (Elementary – Advanced) curriculum is designed to enhance the English language proficiency of international students and visitors travelling to Australia for the purpose of improving their general English proficiency in speaking, listening, reading and writing.The course comprises of five progressive levels starting from Elementary and gradually increasing to Advanced levels. You can buy any individual level, or all 5 levels.
- The General English- Elementary level is designed for students who already have basic proficiency in English that enables them to conduct basic transactional conversation and use the language in familiar environments, such as making basic purchases at shops and restaurants and using public transport. The course will enable students in improving their English language skills in both transactional and social situations.
- The General English- Pre-Intermediate level is designed for students who already have transactional proficiency in English that enables them to conduct simple conversations and use the language in routine work related tasks. The course will enable students in improving their English language skills in both work and social situations.
- The General English- Intermediate level is designed for students who already have the language proficiency in English that enables them to conduct simple conversations on everyday topics, use the language in routine undemanding work related tasks and participate in everyday commerce. The course will enable students in further improving their English language skills in both work and social situations.
- The General English- Upper- Intermediate level is designed for students who already have the language proficiency in English that enables them to conduct detailed conversations on everyday topics, use the language in routine work related tasks and participate actively in everyday commerce. The course will enable students in further improving their English language skills in both work and social situations. The Upper Intermediate English program builds language skills necessary for participation in a wide range of social and vocational activities
- The General English- Advanced level is designed for students who already have the language proficiency in English that enables them to conduct extended conversations on everyday topics, use the language in familiar and new work related tasks and participate actively in everyday commerce. The course will enable students in further improving their English language skills in both work and social situations. The Advanced English program will enable students to perform effectively in a wide range of informal and formal situations relevant to social and community life and everyday commerce and social activities.
- The English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (2 levels with 10-weeks each) course is designed to assist students in improving their English level skills in order to undertake academic study at a tertiary level. Aimed at students who already have Intermediate/ Upper Intermediate level English proficiency, the course focuses on:
- academic study skills such as note taking and researching
- academic vocabulary and academic writing structures
- research techniques and comprehending research papers
- forming and expressing arguments in written texts on a range of topics
- introduction to the academic culture of Australian universities
- critical thinking on topics such as climate change and its impact on the Great Barrier Reef
- Real world topics and their importance in the globalised world
- ability to learn independently
- The IELTS Test Preparation course comprising two levels of 10-weeks each, is designed to prepare Upper Intermediate to Advanced level students for the IELTS Test (Academic & General Training). On completion of both the levels of the course, students should be able to achieve 6- 6.5- 7 in the IELTS bands for each skill tested (depending on their current skill levels, application and practice. The course integrates skills practice and language development in 20 x 1 hour lessons in each week of the course. The skills and language areas covered are:
- Reading (Academic & General)
- Writing (Academic & General)
- Language (Grammar)
Licence to Use
We offer the above materials under a licence to use, modify and reproduce at your own RTO for the purposes of registering and delivering the courses at your own RTO. The licence fee is a one-off payment for unlimited duration. The licence does not permit you to sell, share or make available to any external parties in any format and we retain the full IP rights of the materials produced by us.
Process for Purchasing our Materials
- Please review the samples provided.
- Please review the ‘Licence Agreement.
- Click on the relevant ‘Buy Now’ button to make your required purchases. Please make your payment through the payment gateway.
- You will be asked to download a copy of the Licence Agreement after you make the payment. Your Principal Executive Officer (PEO) will need to sign the Licence Agreement and email it to us. We cannot process your order without receiving a signed licence agreement. Please note that if you are purchasing multiple items, you need to sign the Licence Agreement ONCE only.
- After we have received your payment and signed licence agreement, we will email you a link to download all your purchased materials AFTER 2 business days. If you have opted for our services, we will contact you to arrange a time to discuss your project further and get it going expeditiously.
- REFUNDS: You have two working days after you have made the payment to seek a refund. We will send you the materials for download on the third day, that is AFTER two working days have elapsed from the date we receive your payment and signed ‘Licence Agreement’. Please note that due to the nature of the product, no refunds are available after the link to the purchased materials has been made available to you electronically.Please ensure that you have viewed samples prior to making the payment. Please request any additional samples, as required.
Sample Curriculum and Price List- FREE DOWNLOAD
Buy your ELICOS curriculum/ Course Documentation
- General English (Elementary to Advanced)- 50 study weeks
- General English (Elementary)- 10 study weeks
- General English (Pre-Intermediate)- 10 study weeks
- General English (Intermediate)- 10 study weeks
- General English (Upper- Intermediate)- 10 study weeks
- English for Academic Purposes (Level 1)- 10 study weeks
- English for Academic Purposes (Level 2)- 10 study weeks
- IELTS Preparation (Level 1)- 10 study weeks
- IELTS Preparation (Level 2)- 10 study weeks
- Full ELICOS Set (includes GE, EAP, IELTS- all the above)