You have come to the right place. We can help you in two ways.
- You can buy our compiled policies and procedures, so you can lodge your application yourself; OR
- We can lodge your CRICOS application for you (if you are an existing RTO)
Do it yourself CRICOS Registration
In order to undertake the CRICOS initial registration process yourself, you should consider the following questions:
- Do you have prior experience with the CRICOS registration process?
- Do you have experience in managing a CRICOS registered RTO?
- Do you have sufficient time available to prepare the CRICOS application?
- Do you have sufficient knowledge about the the relevant legislation?
- Are you familiar with the requirements for new CRICOS applicants?
- Do you think you will be able to meet the stringent ‘financial viability’ requirements? Have you discussed the details with your Accountant? (This is a critical part of the CRICOS registration process. If you have not done this already, we recommend that you discuss the ‘Financial Viability’ requirements with your Accountant before making a decision to apply for registration.
- Have you read the latest news from the regulator? Please click here: https://www.asqa.gov.au/news-publications/news
If you answered ‘Yes’ to most of the above questions, you are in a good position to complete the CRIOCOS registration process yourself. However, you can expedite the process, by using our customizable, ready-to-use policies, procedures and forms templates.
You can select any one or all of the DIY templates that will put you in a very good position to get your application ready and registration and get your RTO set up for compliant and quality managed international student programs.